Save the Children says two staff missing after attack in Myanmar

A United Kingdom-based humanitarian group says two of its Myanmar staff are missing after the charred remains of more than 30 people were found following an attack that was blamed on the military. In a statement on Saturday, Save the Children said two of its staff who had been travelling home after carrying out humanitarian work were caught up in the incident in eastern Mo So village and “remain missing”. “We have confirmation that their private vehicle was attacked and burned out,” the group said.

Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe